Pair of 1860s CDV photo showing a woman and her children, taken in the same session over two photos. Note that the girl on the far left is holding a toy jump rope. Kimball, Broadway, New York City. They are not identified but based on other photos I picked up with these they might have been related to the Cohen Family of New York, Philadelphia, and England. CDVs are 4″ x 2.5″ each. Boxed Priority also available. Fashion dress hat victorian antique vintage rare costume surname genealogy affectionate mother. This item is in the category “Collectibles\Photographic Images\Photographs”. The seller is “jack_mord” and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Year of Production: 1860
- Unit of Sale: Lot
- Antique: Yes
- Photo Type: CDV
- Type: Photograph
- Format: Carte de Visite (CDV)
- Original/Reprint: Original Print
- Date of Creation: 1860-1869
- Featured Refinements: Civil War CDV
- Time Period Manufactured: Vintage & Antique (Pre-1940)
- Subject: Fashion & Costumes
Comments are closed.